Firstly, I see you’ve found my little corner of the internet. Secondly, welcome. Thirdly, I have had this blog since about 2014, and in the last few years I kinda disappeared. Recently I wanted to start up again, so I did. I got rid of old content and I’m starting fresh. The blog got a new look and I’m changing the type of content I will be writing. If you want to know more about these recent updates I suggest you read this post.
Alrighty then, on the internet I go by the name of Emma Lahey (it’s a pseudonym). I’m a quirky teenage weirdo who loves various things from reading and writing and drawing to zombie slaying.
Here’s a quick list of things about me:
- I’m sick of snow, and I’m sick of shoveling snow (this one is seasonal).
- I think I’m funny, but my sister begs to differ.
- I have a gerbil. Her name is Trixie (I originally named her Trick, but my family calls her Trixie and I got tired of correcting them).
- I like to read, and some of my favorite authors are: Jonathan Maberry, Rick Riordan, Alexandra Bracken, Laini Taylor, Susan Ee, Rick Yancey, Suzanne Collins, and J.K. Rowling for example.
- I like music, mostly classic rock, punk rock, grunge, metal, etc. Bon Jovi is the bomb.
- I also like TV and movies, anything Marvel, The Chronicles of Narnia, Bourne Identity, The Dark Knight, Blindspot, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Dexter for example.
- I work at a library, in the children’s room. Children’s room books are gross (in a “I hope that is peanut butter kind of way”) and the kids can be annoying. But other than that I love it.
You can also find me on: