Firstly, I see you’ve found my little corner of the internet. Secondly, welcome. Thirdly, I have had this blog since about 2014, and have restarted it a bazillion times. Recently I wanted to start up again, so I did. I got rid of old content and I’m starting fresh. The blog got a new look and I’m changing the type of content I will be writing. If you want to know more about these recent updates I suggest you read this post.
Alrighty then, I’m Casey. I’m a quirky teenage weirdo who loves various things from reading and writing and drawing to zombie slaying.
Here’s a quick list of things about me:
- I am a freshman in college.
- I think I’m funny, but my sister begs to differ.
- I LOVE animals, and have a lot of them.
- I have a gerbil. Her name is Trixie (I originally named her Trick, but my family calls her Trixie and I got tired of correcting them).
- I also have a Leopard Gecko. His/her name is Heist. It’s still a baby so I don’t know whether it is a girl or boy yet, in the meantime I call it a he.
- I have a 3.5 gallon betta fish tank (betta’s name is Coover). He, along with two nernite snails will so be upgraded to a 5 gallon. I’ll probably also get a small water frog once I have the 5 gallon.
- I also have a 29 gallon cichlid tank, with one cichlid (he ate everybody). His name is Rico. I’ve had him for at least 9-10 years.
- I like to read, and some of my favorite authors are: Jonathan Maberry, Rick Riordan, Alexandra Bracken, Laini Taylor, Susan Ee, Rick Yancey, Suzanne Collins, and J.K. Rowling for example.
- I like music, mostly classic rock, punk rock, grunge, metal, etc. Bon Jovi is the bomb.
- I also like TV and movies, anything Marvel, The Chronicles of Narnia, Bourne Identity, The Dark Knight, Blindspot, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Dexter for example.
- I work at a library, in circulation (front desk)/children’s room. Children’s room books are gross (in a “I hope that is peanut butter kind of way”) and people can be stupid. But other than that I love it.
You can also find me on: